Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dance Salsa - then breathe...

I've been dancing Salsa for a couple of years now, and each time I walk off the dance-floor I think I learn something new about what it means to actually live life rather than let it unravel without me having any say.


The first time I was exposed to Salsa dancing was at an event in Adelaide, where I watched one of Australia's premier Latin Band, Salcedo. I got home and searched some online videos and this is the one I found. After watching this video my mind made was made up. I had to learn to dance like this. I'm still getting there but this guy, Anthony Persauld is my dancing idol, not sure why I just really like his style. Maybe one day i'll dance like him.

And look at the way this girl moves and the expression on her face...I watch this video every couple of days.

Enjoy...

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment